福建省三明市第一中学 2013-2014 学年度高三上学期 11 月学段考试
（考试时间：2013 年 11 月 12 日下午 2：30-4：30 满分：150 分） 温馨提示：本试卷分第一卷（选择题）和第二卷（非选择题）两部分 请您将第一卷客观题 1—75 小题的答案填涂在答题卡上。 请严格按照你的准考证号认真填写答题卡。否则以零分计算。 第一卷（共 115 分） 第一部分：听力 (共两节，20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话， 每段对话后有一个小题， 从题中所给的 A、 C 三个选项中选出最佳选项， B、 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 l0 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下 一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6-7 题。
1. What is the book about? A. A love story. B. A best salesman. C. Some bridges in Madison. 2. When did the man get home? A. Before six o’clock. B. After six o’clock. C. Not mentioned at all 3. Where are the speakers? A. On the plane B. At the airport. C. On a bus. 4. What do we know about the man from the conversation? A. He calls home as often as the woman does. B. He doesn’t like to keep in touch with his family. C. He doesn’t call home as often as the woman does. 5. What can we learn from the conversation? A. The woman is the third babysitter. B. The baby is a quiet one. C. The woman thinks she can manage the job.
第二节（共 15 小题; 每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答 6 至 7 题。
6. Where does the conversation take place? A. On a bus. B. On a train. C. In a subway. 7. Where does the woman want to sit?
A. With her back to the engine. B. By the window. C. Near the table.
听下面一段对话，回答第 8 至 9 题。
8. How long was Sarah’s holiday? A. Three days. B. One week C. Three weeks 9. Where did Sarah stay when she was in Australia? A. In an Australia hotel. B. With an Australian family. C. In an Australian village.
听下面一段对话，回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. Where does the conversation take place? A. At a bookstore. B. At a drugstore. C. At an emergency room. 11. How many times can the woman refill according to the prescription? A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times. 12. Which of the following statements is TRUE? A. In about ten days the woman can get a new prescription. B. It’s against the law to sell all medicines without prescription. C. The woman has the bottle refilled three times.
听下面一段对话， 回答第 13 至 16 题。
13. What is the man asking about? A. Ideal Systems. B. The woman’s work experience. C. The woman’s last job. 14. How many companies has the woman worked for? A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. 15. Why did the woman leave Format? A. She had a quarrel with her boss. B. She needed a change. C. The company closed down. 16. How many years did the woman work for Ideal Systems? A. Two. B. Five. C. Ten.
听下面一段对话， 回答第 17 至 20 题。
17. Why couldn’t Mrs. Green read or watch TV? A. Because she couldn’t fall asleep. B. Because she was too tired. C. Because she had headaches. 18. Why couldn’t Mrs. Green get to sleep? A. Because she worked too hard during the day. B. Because she thought she was ill. C. Because her conditions got worse at night. 19. What did the doctor find after he examined Mrs. Green carefully? A. She was not seriously ill at all. B. She was practically badly ill. C. She was in very good health. 20. Why did Mrs. Green feel better after going to see the doctor? A. Because he gave her some good medicine. B. Because she knew the medicine works well. C. Because she believed him. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节, 满分 45 分）
第一节：单项填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 请从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21. To their deep sorrow, there was nothing left ______ the city except ruins after the violent earthquake, which turned the whole city into a silent world. A. in B. of C. for D. with 22. ---Alice, you didn’t come to Tim’s birthday last night. ---I wished I had, but my parents just simply___ not let me out so late at night. A. might B. should C. would D. could 23. What’s the _______ of helping him if he doesn’t make an effort to help himself? A. opinion B. sense C. theme D. pattern 24. Many scholars share the belief that interest is as _____ to learning as the ability to understand, even more so to some degree. A. subtle B. vital C. similar D. obvious 25. I think it’s not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them_____ the value of life lies. A. that B. which C. where D. how 26. It’s really unwise of some teenagers from low-income families to spend a large sum of money on Apple products ______ they could buy other cheaper brands. A. unless B. when C. so that D. in case 27. ---Where to, Madam? ---________at the Baiyun Hotel, No 11 Sanlitun Road, Chaoyang District, please. A. Pick me up B. Call me up C. See me off D. Drop me off 28. Excuse me, I want to borrow a book that gives a detailed______ of Alice Munro, who won this year’s Nobel Prize in Literature. A. account B. imagination C. reference D. impression 29. ______ his solid evidence, the judge declared him innocent in court and set him
free immediately afterwards. A. Believing B. Have believed C. Believed D. To believe 30. It’s true that whoever ____positive for H7N9 will receive free medical treatment from our government without delay. A. is tested B. is being tested C. has tested D. tests 31. He states that good qualities such as honesty and self-discipline make ____he is today. A. whom B. how C. what D. which 32. ____ can be seen in the chart right here, the air pollution level in the city has been increasing over the last months. A. What B. It C. that D. As 33. ---I heard that Bill was scolded by the teacher last week. ---Ah, yes. The teacher wanted to check his exercises, but ___ was finished at all. A. nothing B. either C. neither D. none 34. Audiences were greatly ______ by the video class about weightless conditions _____ in Tianggon-1 space station. A. impressing; presenting B. impressed; presenting C. impressing; presented D. impressed; presented 35. ______ about “the God Particle” that Jude decided to search for as much information as possible about it. A. Such curious he was B. So curious he was C. So curious was he D. Such curious was he
第二节 完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 请阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 36—55 各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选 出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Peer pressure can be a powerful force, and sometimes a positive one. For example, hanging out with active peers may lead kids to 36 more, making a child’s social network a vehicle for promoting healthy habits and 37 obesity unconsciously. The scientists studied networks of a group of students aged 5 to 12 and 38 how the youngsters’ made and dropped friends, and 39 effect these changing relationships had on their physical activity level. In fact, children 40 their exercise level little by little to better 41 those in their circle; children who 42 with more active students were more 43 to increase their physical activity levels, 44 those who befriended more sedentary( 久 坐 不 动 的 ) children became 45 active. The children were mirroring, following or adjusting to be 46 to their friends before they knew it. The encouraging 47 suggest a potentially effective way to change children’s behavior. 48 relying only on organized exercise programs to get moving, perhaps introducing sedentary kids to more active ones — might help more kids 49 the couch. It’s believed that this is a possible novel approach to obesity 50 . The social
environment does carry more power than we have given it 51 for, so we should make use of that intentionally to influence kids. 52 that children are increasingly connected to one another, 53 through face-to-face interactions or virtual ones, their 54 networks can clearly have a deep effect 55 many aspects of their behavior-help kids in the long run by turning them into healthier adults. 36. A. sleep B. move C. exercise D. eat 37. A. developingB. increasing C. introducing D. reducing 38. A. tracked B. informed C. sorted D. concluded 39. A. whose B. what C. that D. which 40. A. adjusted B. insisted C. appealed D. devoted 41. A. equal B. compete C. match D. compare 42. A. left out B. hung out C. made out D. figured out 43. A. likely B. possible C. bound D. due 44. A. while B. though C. since D. because 45. A. more B. permanent C. less D. temporary 46. A. familiar B. similar C. popular D. regular 47. A. causes B. results C. reasons D. experiments 48. A More than B. Less than C. Other than D. Rather than 49. A. get down B. get off C. get on D. get over 50. A. prevention B. introduction C. discussion D. information 51. A. honor B. approval C. agreement D. credit 52. A. Considered B. Given C. Realized D. Supposed 53. A. whatever B. if C. however D. whether 54. A. social B. natural C. mental D. physical 55. A. with B. for C. at D. on 第三部分：阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分）
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项。 A
Are you still troubled by a disease called overactive bladder(膀胱)? Why not try TOVIAZ, a medicine used to treat adults 18 years older facing such a condition? You are strongly advised not to take TOVIZ if you have following symptoms: ★ Your stomach empties slowly. ★ You are suffering from eye problems. ★ You’re allergic to any ingredients of TOVIAZ. Remember the possible side effects of TOVIAZ ★ Dry mouth. ★ Constipation(便秘) ★ Dry eyes.
★ Trouble empting the bladder Remember to ask your doctor for a complete list, since these aren’t all possible side effects of TOVIAZ. More Detailed Instructions to take TOVIAZ: ★ Your doctor may give you the lower 4mg dose of TOVIAZ if you have severe kidney problem. ★ Take TOVIAZ with liquid and swallow the tablet whole. Do not chew, divide or crush the tablet. ★ You can take either TOVIAZ with or without food. ★ If you miss a dose of TOVIAZ, start taking it again the next day. ★ Decreased sweating and severe heat illness can occur when TOVIAZ is used in hot environments. ★ Drinking alcohol while taking TOVIAZ may cause increased sleepiness. 56. What is the main purpose of the passage? A. To present a discovery on a scientific research. B. To give information about a kind of medicine. C. To teach patients ways of recovery from illness. D. To show the importance of taking proper medicine. 57. The main function of TOVIAZ is to treat__________. A. kidney problem B. stomach problem C. dry mouth or eyes D. overactive bladder 58. What can be inferred from the passage? A. There are only four possible side effects of TOVIAZ. B. Don’t take TOVIAZ if you are allergic to its ingredient. C. It’s unwise for people under 18 years old to use TOVIAZ D. You may feel excited while eating TOVIAZ with alcohol. 59. Which of the statements about taking TOVIAZ is TRUE? A. It’s OK to take it with food or without food. B. Chew the tablet well before you swallow it. C. Use TOVIAZ in hot environment to cure heat illness. D. If you miss a dose, do take it right away on the same day.
It’s common to hear the honking of horns in New York. Whoever tries every day to get more than a few minutes of sleep in the city will tell you that he could do nothing about it! Honking of horns is just one of their most widely enjoyed pastimes. But Aaron, a Japanese website developer has had enough of it. Once, the 31-year-old man approached the open window to wait for the driver to finish honking, delivered a polite "excuse me" and
then yelled " Ho-o-o-o-onk!", which suggests fierce anger in Japan. Then he threw three eggs from the window of his apartment on to a passing car honking loudly below when his patience was worn out. Instead of apologizing to him, the driver threatened to kill him angrily. So, nobly, Aaron turned to non-violence. He started writing anti-honking haiku verses, a form of Japanese poetry, and submitted them to local newspapers: Oh .forget Enron; The problem around here is; All the damn honking (Enron: a major American company that recently caused a scandal by going bankrupt because of corrupt(腐败) mismanagement) "Then this kind of chain reaction started happening," Aaron says. "All these other haiku started appearing that I haven't written." Aaron’ s community is now covered in anti - honking poetry, written by all walks of life, ranging from scary environmental activist types to violent revolutionaries: Patience slowly fades; Residents store up their eggs; That day is coming soon. It’s no surprise that Aaron has started a website — www. honku. org — and now people from across the country send him news of their own anti - honking activities. It seems that poetry can change the world after all. Then, just recently, anti-antihonking haiku started to appear, taped up by locals who thought Aaron should stop worrying about honking and start worrying about starving children, say, or war in the Middle East instead. Aaron has an answer for that. "Stop me if this is too tenuous(不 靠谱的) ," he says," but they talk about the violence in the Middle East like it' s a force of nature, like it' s beyond our control. But actually it's kind of like the honking the violence is man -made. If we can figure out how to stop honking on the streets, I think we could learn some things that we could use on a large scale. " 60. The first paragraph of the passage is intended to tell us that_______. A. New Yorkers have formed a habit of honking while driving B. most New Yorkers enjoy sleeping late in the morning C. honking noise has influenced people's life in New York D. New Yorkers enjoy listening to the honking of horns 61. What is Aaron’s final response to the frequent honking of horns? A. Pretended to ignore it. B. Screamed at the driver. C. Acted in a peaceful way. D. Complained to the government. 62. According to the passage, most New Yorkers think Aaron's response is ___. A. pointless B. abnormal C. sensitive D. acceptable
63. Faced with the criticism of his anti-honking campaign, Aaron notes that___. A. fierce violence in the Middle East is more of an issue worthy of concern B. finding the solution to anti - honking is as meaningful as that to starvation C. big issues are beyond our control while small ones are under our control D. if not handled properly, honking may cause serious problems like starvation C A tall figure appeared from the dark door of the tent. It was a smoking young man about twenty three or four. He had an almost black face, though smooth. His moustache was black with curled points. There was an unusual force in his face, and in his daring rolling eyes. Rebecca still stood hesitating like a swimmer about to make his dive, hardly knowing whether to return or move forward. "Hi, my beauty, what can I do for you?" said he, approaching. Realizing that she was quite at a loss, the man spoke in a gentle voice, "Never mind. I am Mr. Thackeray. Have you come to see me or my mother?" This scene differed greatly from what Rebecca had expected. She had dreamed of an aged and dignified(威严的) face. She told herself to be calm and answered "I came to see your mother, sir." "I am afraid you cannot see her-she is ill in bed," replied the representative of the house; for this was Mr. Alee Thackeray, the only son of the noble family. "What is the business you wish to see her about?" "It isn't business-it is-I can hardly say what!" "Pleasure?" "Oh no. Why, sir, if I tell you, it will seem..." Rebecca's sense of a certain ridicule(奚落， 讥笑) was now so obvious and strong that, despite her general discomfort at being here, her rosy lips curved(弯曲) towards a smile, much to the attraction of the young man. "It is so foolish", she murmured. "I fear I can't tell you!" "Never mind; I like foolish things. Try again, my dear," said he kindly. "Mother told me to come," Rebecca continued; "and, indeed, I was in the mind to do so myself. But I did not expect it would turn out like this. I came…sir, I came to tell you that we are of the same family as you." "Ho Ho! Poor relations?" "Yes." "Rossetti?" "No. Thackeray." "Ay, ay; I mean Thackeray." "Our names are worn away to Durbeyfield; but we have several proofs that we are Thackeray. The local scholars hold the view that we are, and...and we have an old seal and a silver spoon marked with the same castle as yours. So mother said we ought to make ourselves known to you, as we've lost our horse by a bad accident. We can hardly make a living." "It’s very kind of your mother, I'm sure." Alec looked at Rebecca as he spoke, in a way that made her uneasy. "And so, my pretty girl, you've come on a friendly visit to us, as relations?"
"I suppose I have," looking less confident and uncomfortable again. "Well, there's no harm in it. I mean it doesn’t hurt to come and make yourself known to me. Where do you live? What are you?" … 64. While meeting with Alec, Rebecca feels _______during the whole course. A. nervous and uneasy B. excited and hopeful C. amazed and comfortable D. pleased but embarrassed. 65. Which of the following is suitable to describe Rebecca’s impression of Alec? A. unfriendly and talkative B. forceful and daring C. gentle and reliable D. older than expected 66. What is Rebecca’s real purpose of making this visit? A. To see Alec himself. B. To see Alec's mother. C. To confirm that they are of the same family. D. To make known their relationship and seek help. 67. From the passage, we can conclude that Alec appears quite friendly to Rebecca largely because __________. A. Rebecca is his distant relation B. Rebecca looks polite to him C. Rebecca is a pretty girl D. Rebecca looks ridiculous D It has taken 90 years since she was born in a poor house in County Limerick for a woman considered America’s oldest illegal immigrant to get her Irish passport.It will be a few more months before Josephine Stout will finally be declared a US citizen, entitling(赋于…权力) her to a pension and other benefits. Despite having lived in America for most of her life since she arrived in 1923, the great-grandmother was declared an undocumented alien(华侨)in 1999, when she tried to claim state aid to help raise her seven grandchildren, who were left orphaned when her daughter was killed by a robber over$20. Even though she has never considered herself Irish, noting “I don’t even have an accent,” she didn’t officially exist as an American when officials in Chicago insisted that she prove her citizenship in order to qualify for benefits. But she had no birth certificate or passport when she arrived on an immigrant ship from Ireland from Ireland with her parents, who had 12 other children. She never gave the matter much thought until 1999, when she was in her late 70s and needed assistance to raise her grandchildren. For 12 years, Mrs. Stout managed to support the family by doing various jobs. But her life was hard and marked by tragedy. Her husband died in 1996, and her son Thomas died in a car accident with his girlfriend in 1985. Her only surviving child, Rosemary, died of cancer in 2009. A Catholic charity referred her case to Chicago Irish Immigrant Support(CIIS),
which alerted the Irish Consulate(领事馆). Through them, they tracked down her birth certificate, the website irishcentral.com reported. The document, in turn, allowed her to receive her Irish passport, and eventually her American green card in September 2011, which was dated back to November 1, 1923. 68. What will happen to a person if he has no green card in the US? A. he cannot get any chance to get education B. he can’t have a pension and other benefits C. his citizenship will be taken away D. he has to take illegal part-time job 69. Josephine couldn’t be a legal immigrant because ______. A. she was named an undocumented alien B. she arrived in American in a secret way C. She couldn’t find her proper certificates D. She has too many brothers and sisters 70. We can imply from the 4th paragraph that ______. A. Josephine lived a lonely life for many years B. Thomas was always driving carelessly C. Josephine was a strong-willed woman D. Mrs. Stout, Josephine’s friend, helped her a lot. 71. Please arrange the following events in the correct order according to the text. a. Josephine’s birth certificate was found. b. Josephine received her green card. c. The Catholic charity contacted CIIS. d. The birth certificate was shown on a website. e. Josephine was offered her Irish passport. A. a-b-c-d-e B. c-d-e-a-b C. a-d-c-b-e D. c-a-d-e-b E Look, this is the first plane in the world to be created using the new technology of “3D printing”. The airplane was built using only a computer—but it can fly at a speed of 100mph and has a two-meter wingspan. It was produced using a special nylon laser printer that builds up something layer-by-layer. The parts were made separately and attached using a “snap fit” technique so the aircraft could be put together without tools in minutes. No fasteners at all were used in the manufacture of the plane. Unmanned and electrically powered, the plane can travel in near silence and is also equipped with a small autopilot system. The special production process used is known as “laser sintering(激光烧结)”and allows the designers to create shapes and structures that would normally include costly manufacturing techniques. This technology allows a highly-tailored aircraft to be developed from your own design to first flight in days, while using traditional materials and techniques would take months. And because no tooling is required for manufacture, major changes to the shape and scale of the aircraft can be made with no extra cost. Professor Jim Scanlon, who led the team, said, “The process allows the design team to revisit historical techniques and ideas that would have been too expensive using traditional manufacturing.” He added, “This form of structure is very firm and
lightweight, but very complex. If it was manufactured traditionally it would require a large number of individually tailored parts that would have to be connected or fastened at great expense.” The new printed plane is known as the Southampton University Laser Sintered Aircraft—or SULSA for short—and is part of a wider project using cutting-edge manufacturing techniques. The University of Southampton has been at the leading position of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle development since the early 1990s. 72. Which of the following would be the best title for the text? A. Revolutionary Breakthrough of 3D Printer B. Scientists Create Aircraft with High Speed C. New Designed Airplane with New Techniques. D. The World’s first 3-D printed Airplane, SULSA 73. How could the plane work while flying? A. It should be controlled by an autopilot system. B. It should be controlled by “laser sintering”. C. A pilot controls it using a remote control. D. A pilot with high techniques controlled it. 74. This kind of plane has the following advantages EXCEPT ______. A. it produces little noise while flying B. it is manufactured in quite a short time C. it only requires simple and cheap tools D. it needn’t extra cost if changes are made 75. Professor Jim Scanlon believes they can _____ with their techniques. A. produce firmer and lighter real planes easily B. connect and fasten tailor parts for real planes C. copy earlier planes to study their techniques D. find differences by studying the traditional ones 第四部分：写作（共二节，满分 35 分）
第一节 短文填词 满分 10 分 阅读下面短文，根据以下提示：1）汉语提示; 2)首字母提示；3）语境提示，在每个空 格内填入一个适当的英语单词， 并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。 所填单词要求意 义准确、拼写正确。
There’s no doubt that the mobile phone plays a vital role in modern life. It s the distance between people by making it more convenient 76_______ for us to keep in touch with our friends. However, are you (意识 到)77_______ that it can also b us embarrassment and trouble? For example, it’s 78_______ not unusual to notice someone shouting ______( 喧 哗 吵 闹 ) on the phone 79_______ in public as if no one else was p . As a matter of fact, everyone 80_______ has undergone some similar experiences in ______ the mobile phone just 81_______
keeps r over and over again on buses or at the cinema. While 82_______ there are v reasons for people to have their phones working all the 83_______ time, it’s bad m to interrupt others. So please shut off your mobile84_______ phones ____ a quiet or serious occasion. It’s a respect for others. 85_______
第二节 书面表达 满分 25 分。 （内容 22 分+书写 5 分）
你班将举行以 My dreamed career 为主题的英语演讲比赛，请你根据提示写 一篇演讲稿： 1. What’s your desired career?(e.g. lawyer, astronaut, writer… ) 2. Why do you choose this career? 3. What preparations will you make to realize your dream? 注意 1 词数 120 左右，开头和结尾已给，不计入总词数。 2 书写清楚,卷面整洁。 3 行文连贯，符合英语表达习惯。 Good afternoon, boys and girls, I feel honored to deliver a speech here sharing my dreamed future with you. I hope to be… That’s all. Thank you for your attention.
第一节 短文填词 ：满分 10 分
There’s no doubt that the mobile phone plays a vital role in modern life. It s the distance between people by making it more convenient 76_______ (意识
for us to keep in touch with our friends. However, are you 到)77_______ that it can also b 78_______
us embarrassment and trouble? For example, it’s
not unusual to notice someone shouting ______( 喧 哗 吵 闹 ) on the phone 79_______ in public as if no one else was p . As a matter of fact, everyone 80_______
has undergone some similar experiences in ______ the mobile phone just 81_______ keeps r there are v 83_______ time, it’s bad m to interrupt others. So please shut off your mobile 84_______ over and over again on buses or at the cinema. While 82_______ reasons for people to have their phones working all the
phones ____ a quiet or serious occasion. It’s a respect for others. 85_______
横线内请勿答题 第二节 书面表达 满分 25 分 Good afternoon, boys and girls, I feel honored to deliver a speech here sharing my dreamed future with you. I hope to be a/an ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________.That’s all. Thank you for your attention.
听力 1-20 ABACC BACBB BABAC CCBAC 单选 21-35 BCBBA BDAAA CDDDC 完形 36-55 CDABA CBAAC BBDBA DBDAD 阅读 56-75: BDCA CCDB ABDD BCCD DACA 76 shortens 77 aware 82 ringing 78 bring 79 noisily 80 present 81 which
83 various 84 manners 85 on
Good afternoon, boys and girls, I feel honored to deliver a speech here sharing my dream with you. I hope to be a teacher in the future. The main reason is that I get a lot of positive energy from my English teacher, who promotes lifelong learning attitude. As a teacher I’ll be motivated to keep updating what I have learned through lifelong learning so as to keep pace with young students, because they are always energetic and have new ideas. Besides, education plays an increasingly important role in the development of society. Therefore, more qualified teachers are in great demand. What’s more, I’m
out-going and enjoy communicating with others, which is definitely helpful in the teaching career. To reach my dream, I will work hard to enter a good normal university to equip myself with relevant knowledge such as psychology, education theory and teaching skills. I believe I will make a good teacher through efforts. That’s all. Thank you for your attention.