① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ 听力: (20’) 单选题: (15’) 完形填空: (20’) 阅读理解: (30’)(including任务性阅读) 翻译句子: (10’) 作文(25’)
① 复习单词表(拼写,词义,用法) ② 朗读单元中出现的所有文章及段落:
③ 复习所有的短语,句子及其它语言点) ④ 巩固练习
Laughter is good for you
1. 笑声，笑 (n) 2. 奖励,奖品,奖金 (vt.n) 3. 反应(n.) 4. 至关重要的(adj.) 5. 惯例，常规(n.) 6. 现场直播的(adj.) 7. 不知何故的，设 法，总算(adv.) 8. 杰出的(adj.) 9. 值得的(adj.) 10.辛苦的，累的， 粗暴的(adj.)
1. laughter 2. award 3. react 4. vital 5. routine 6. live 7. somehow 8. outstanding 9. worthwhile 10. tough
1. 挪动，移动(vt, vi) 2. 温暖舒适的，友好的 (adj.) 3. 热情的,热心的 (adj.) 4. 点头，鞠躬, 弓(v./n.) 5. 适当的(adj.) 6. 撕开，撕裂 (Vt.)眼泪(n.) 7. 紧急情况/事件 (n.) 8. 整个的，全部的(adj.) 9. 看不见的(adj.) 10. 抬高，举起(vt.)
1. shift 2. cosy 3. enthusiastic 4. bow 5. appropriate 6. tear 7. emergency 8. entire 9. invisible 10. raise
raise / rise
raised (1) He ________ his voice in anger.
rising (2) Fog was _________ from the pond.
raised (3) The old lady has _______five children.
(4) There is an important point that I want raise to _______.
Phrases in reading
1.make fun of 1.取笑 2.make jokes about 2.拿…来开玩笑. 3.queue up 3.排队 4.理应做某事 4.be supposed to do sth. 5.走…的道路 5.follow in the footsteps of 6.make up 6.编造 7.tell jokes 7.讲笑话 8.point to 8.指向 9.trip over 9.被…绊倒 10.一个鲜为人 10.one-little known fact 知的事实
11.对…做出反应 11.in response to 12.减肥 12.lose weight 13.现场直播 13.be broadcast live 14.爆发出大笑 14.howl with laughter 15.后来 15.later on 16.毕竟,终究 16.after all 17.象这样的一个人17.one such person 18.对…做印象模仿18.do an impression of sb 19.不久以后 19.soon after 20.演电影 20.act in films
Phrases in word power, grammar, task
21.to laugh one’s head off 22.to smile on sb. 23.In pairs 24.take on 25.move on 26.switch roles
22.青睐某人 23.雇佣/承担/呈现 24.结对，两人一组 25.接下去，继续 26.交换角色
Phrases in project
27. 一会儿 28. 意味深长的看着 29. 一堆…一叠… 30. 一卷…. 31. 冲出去 32. 把….撕成两半 33. 把….撵出去 34. 怒目而视 35. 拿出,提供,坚持,维持 36. 向….扔去 37. 突然闯入 38. 撞上,偶然碰见 39. 尽快 27. for a while 28. look meaningfully at 29. a stack of 30. a roll of 31. dash out 32. tear …in two 33. chase sb. off 34. glare at 35. hold out 36. throw at 37. burst in 38. bump into 39. as fast as possible
glare at stare at
怒目而视 盯着看，着重指因惊奇、羡慕 或恐惧而睁大眼睛看 gaze at 凝视，注视，着重指因惊奇、 羡慕、喜悦、兴趣等而长时间地看 glance at 瞥一眼，快速地看一眼
Fill in the blanks: gazed at 1).The child _______ the animal in wonder. stare at 2).It’s rude to _______ other people. glared at 3).They didn’t fight, but just _______ each other. 4).She glanced at his watch, and told me, ________ “You are always late.”
1).She held out both her hands and 拿出，伸出 welcomed him. 2).The doctor didn’t hold out much hope of the patient’s recovery. 提出，提供 3).I hope this good weather will hold out 持续，维持 for another week.
与held有关的词组 hold out 拿出,提供,坚持,维持
hold back 阻挡 hold back the rising water
控制(感情,眼泪,怒火) hold back the tears hold on hold to (打电话时)等着，别挂断； (使)坚守，信守 hold to my decision
hold up 推迟，使耽搁 / 举起
? He walks as if he is drunk. ? He walks as if he were drunk. ? It He treats me as if /as though I were a stranger. ? They talked as if they had been friends for years. ? He opened his mouth as if he would say something. ? He opened his lips as if (he were) to make some reply. ? John paused as if (he were) expecting Mary to speak. ? The boy cried as if (he were) hurt. ? He lay still for a long while, as if (he were) dead.
1. 医学工作者一直在研究单口喜剧和其他喜剧形式能够对 人们产生什么样的影响。 Doctors have been _____ _____ _____ stand-up and other forms of comedy ______ ______ us. 2. 克里斯托没有讲事先准备好的笑话,而是即兴编了一个. ____ ___ ____ the joke he had planned, Crystal _______ _____a new one. 3.克里斯托深受各年龄段人群的喜爱, 他有能力让世人感 到开心, 这证明, 单口喜剧能被所有人欣赏. Crystal’s _____ ___ all age groups and his ability to ____ _____ all over the world prove that stand-up can ______ _______ by everyone 4.这不是我们应该正在讨论的. This isn’t ___ we __ ____ _____ be discussing. 5.大学毕业以来,他一直写小说.他的最新小说下个月上市. He has been ____ novels since he ___ _____ college.His new book will __ ___ ___ next month.
1. 医学工作者一直在研究单口喜剧和其他喜剧形式 能够对人们产生什么样的影响。 Doctors have been researching _____ effect ___________ what ________ stand-up and other forms of comedy ______ ____ have on us. 2. 克里斯托没有讲事先准备好的笑话,而是即兴编 了一个. had planned Instead of telling the joke he ___ _________, _______ ___ ______ Crystal _____ ___a new one. made up 3.克里斯托深受各年龄段人群的喜爱, 他有能力让 世人感到开心, 这证明, 单口喜剧能被所有人欣赏. popularity with Crystal’s __________ ____ all age groups and his ability to _______people all over the world amuse ________ prove that stand-up can ___ enjoyedby everyone be _______
4.这不是我们应该正在讨论的. This isn’t ______ we _____ ________ to what are supposed _____ be discussing. 5.大学毕业以来,他一直写小说.他的最新小说 下个月上市. writing He has been ________ novels since he graduated _____ college. His new book will ________ from __ ___sale next month. go on ___
B 1. He is a strict but kind teacher, _____ is always trying to make his classes _____ and interesting. A. one; living B. one who ; lively C. he; lovely D. he who; live A 2. A football team is ____ eleven players while six players can _____ a volleyball team. A. made up of; make up B. made up; made up of C. make up; make up of D. make up of; make up B 3. What he said could only make people _____ their heads ______. A. laugh; away B. laugh; off C. smile; away D. smile; on
4. —What do you think of the talk on business? —I don’ t think I have got any advice. A A. worthwhile B. worth C. worthless D. worthy 5. Normally, ___ meetings shall be held in each D term in this school. A. no such B. any such C. such as D. two such D 6. However much _____, it will be worth it. A. does the worth cost B. costs the watch C. the watch will cost D. the watch costs
7. At the beginning of the class, the teacher asked the students to recite the poem taught in the last lesson before they____ their textbooks. B A. held up B. held out C. held on D. held down 8. —I prefer a computer made in your company, but I may need some more information about the product. — D . A. Thank you B. It’s a pleasure C. You are welcome D. At your service 9. I thought I knew the way, but A I got lost. A. somehow B. anyhow C. anyway D. someway
10. The man we followed suddenly stopped and looked as if ____ whether he was going in the B right direction. A. seeing B. to see C. having seen D. to have seen C 11. A new law has been passed in response ______ the rare animals. A. to kill B. of killing C. to killing D. for killing B 12. _________ still needs to be discussed. A. How is the plan to be carried out B. How the plan is to be carried out C. Why is the plan carried out D. Why the plan carried out
C 1. Paul strongly denied that he was guilty___ cheating innocent customers.
A.against B. about C. of D. for
B 2. There is no doubt___ he’s an honest boy , so there is no doubt___ his honesty. A.whether , for B. that , of C. what , about D. why , of
B 3.Only by___ your attention ___ what you’re learning can you learn it well A.focusing , in B. focusing , on C. Paying , on D. pay , to
B out your 4.-- I’m sorry, but I didn’t mean ___
secret. ---But you know, letting out one’s secret means__ one’s feelings A. to let, to hurt B. to let ,hurting C. letting, to hurt D. letting, hurting 5. This reading passage ___two letters ___an B agony aunt of a teenage magazine. A. consists of; writing to B. is made up of; written to C. is consisted of; written for
6. __ I like most about her is ___ care-free A attitude. A. What; her B. What; that her C .How ; for her D. How; a 7. It seems you need to apologize quickly B ________ a good friend. A. avoiding to lose B. to avoid losing C. avoiding losing D. to avoid to lose 8 .He felt guilty about losing ,and bad about C ____ football as you are. A. being as gifted at B.being so gifted for C. not being as gifted at D. not being so gifted for
B 6. He failed in the driving test again. He ____. A. must have disapointed B. must have been disappointed C. might be disappointed D. couldn’t be disapointed 7. The number of the cameras they produced this year has increased__30% compared C with__of last year. A.with;ones B.to;those C.by;that D.of;it D 8 .Many factors__serious accident,an expert said. Which is not right? A.contributed to B.led to C.resulted in D. resulted from
9.The population of China is____than that of C America. A.larger fives times B.five times larger C.five times as D.as five times. A 10.It is time that I____my hair cut.It’s the fifth time that I____to the barber’s shop. A.had;have gone B.have;have gone C.have;went D.had;go B 11.What__it is to travel in____spaceship! A.a fun;a B.fun;a C.the fun;a D.a fun;the 12.I___that again,but he insists that I did. A A.didn’t promise to do B.promised not to do C.didn’t promise doing D.promised not doing
Phrases in reading
Phrases in word power, grammar, task
Phrases in project