师大五华实验中学 2015 至 2016 学年度上学期期末考试 高一年级 英语试卷
（满分 100 分，考试形式为闭卷，考试时间 120 分钟） 第 I 卷（选择题 65 分） 第一部份 听力（共两节，20 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标 在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段 对话仅读一遍。 1. What is the woman? A. A student. B. A secretary. C. A teacher.
2. What does the woman say about Tom? A. He works hard. B. He is clever. C. He is popular. 3. What are the speakers talking about? A. Where to meet Mr Jackson. B. Whether to call Mr Jackson. C. When to meet Mr Jackson. 4. How will the man go to the airport tomorrow? A. By bus. B. By taxi. C. By car.
5. Where will the woman go tonight? A. To a party. 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟； 听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读或独白两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 B. To a theatre. C. To the man’s home.
6. What is the boy’s favourite song? A. My Love. B. Yesterday Once More. C. My Heart Will Go on. 7. What does the boy think of the song My Heart Will Go On? A. Noisy. 第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. Where does the man like to go? A. To an island. B. To the beach. C. To a pub. B. Boring. C. Great.
9. What does the woman like doing? A. Being away from the tourists. B. Meeting people when she is on holiday. C. Making frien ds with people who speak Spanish. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What was the man doing at noon? A. Selling tickets of a dancing party. B. Putting up posters of a dancing party. C. Handing out leaflets on a dancing party. 11. What does the man think of his work in the Students’ Union? A. It’s a great honour. B. It’s a waste of time. C. It’s full of useful experience. 12. What relation is the woman to the man? A. His teacher. B. His mother. C. His classmate.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. What does the man say about his new neigbourhood? A. There is no store nearby. B. There is slight air pollution. C. There is no heavy traffic. 14. How long does it take the man to drive to work? A. For about 20 minutes.
B. For about 30 minutes. C. For about 40 minutes. 15. How does the woman go to work every day? A. By subway. B. By bus. C. By car.
16. What is the probable relationship between the speakers? A. A couple. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. Where is the speaker from? A. India. B. America. C. Venezuela. B. Neighbours. C. Workmates.
18. How old was the speaker when he moved to South America? A. 19. B. 20. C. 21.
19. What was the speaker’s major in the university? A. Japanese history. B. English literature. C. Spanish education. 20. What does the speaker like doing in his spare time? A. Cycling. B. Playing football. C. Listening to music. 第二部份 完形填空（共 15 题，每题 1 分，满分 15 分） Dad has a green comb(梳子). He bought it when he married mum. Every night, he would hand(递) me his 21 and say, “Good girl, help Daddy clean it, ok?” 22 . I would
I was pleased to do it. At age five, this dull task brought me such excitedly turn the tap(水龙头)
23 and brush the comb carefully. Satisfied that I done 24 affectionately at me
a good job, I would happily return the comb to dad. He would and place(放置) the comb on his wallet. Two years later, Dad started his own things started to and I became 27
25 , which wasn’t doing so well. That was when
26 . Dad didn’t come home as early and as much as he used to. Mum with him for placing our family in trouble. With 28 , an
uncomfortable silence grew between us.
After my graduation, dad’s business was getting back on track(回到正轨). On my 28
birthday, dad came home early. As usual, I helped him carry his bags into his study. When I turned to leave, he said, “ Hey, would you help me a while, then 30 29 my comb?” I looked at him
the comb and headed to the sink(水池). 31 dad clean his comb is such a pleasure. That 32 the evening with mum and me. It meant
It hit me then: why, as a child,
routine(习惯） meant dad was home early to a happy and loving family.
I passed the clean comb back to dad. He smiled at me and
placed his comb on his
wallet. But this time, I noticed something 34 . Dad had aged. He had wrinkles(皱纹) next to his eyes when he smiled, 35 his smile was still as heartwarming as before, the smile
of a father who just wanted a good life for his family. 21. A. bag 22. A. joy 23. A. out 24. A. stare 25. A. family 26. A. progress 27. A. satisfied 28. A. time 29. A. sharpen 30. A. dropped 31. A. watching 32. A. find 33. A. firmly 34. A. different 35. A. for B. wallet B. sadness B. over B. smile B. business B. change B. delighted B. patience B. repair B. took B. letting B. lose B. hurriedly B. exciting B. or C. comb C. courage C. in C. shout C. task C. improve C. mad C. speed C. clean C. handed C. helping C. waste C. casually D. brush D. pain D. on D. laugh D. journey D. form D. strict D. ease D. keep D. threw D. hearing D. spend D. carefully
C. interesting D. urgent C. so D. yet
第三部份 阅读理解（共 15 题，每题 2 分，满分 30 分）
A We each have a memory. That’s why we can still remember things after a long time. Some people have very good memories and they can easily learn many things by heart, but some people can only remember things when they do them again and again. Many of the great men of the world have got surprising memories. A good memory is a great help in learning a language. Everybody learns his mother language when he is a small child. He hears the sounds, remembers them and then he learns to speak. Some children are living with their parents in foreign countries. They can learn two languages as easily as one because they hear, remember and speak two languages every day. In school it is not so easy to learn a foreign language because the pupils have so little time for it, and they are busy with other subjects, too. But your memory will become better and better when you do more and more exercises. 36. Before a child can speak, he must __________. A. Read and write C. hear and remember the sounds B. make sentences D. think hard
37. In school the pupils can’t learn a foreign language easily because___________. A. they have no good memories C. they have too much time for it 38. You will have a better memory if__________. A. you have a lot of good food C. you do morning exercises ever day B. you do more and more exercises D. you get up early B. they have no recorders D. they are busy with other subjects
B When we moved to China seven months ago, we were very worried about what we would be eating, and how we would live. We never thought that we would fall in love with the Chinese eating habits and style. We also never imagined that we have lost 80 pounds! We thought we should share some of our tricks with you. Here is the Chinese Diet-five easy things you can do to lose weight.
Use a smaller bowl ---much smaller
Go into your cupboard and find your smallest bowl. Now that will be the bowl that you will eat out of. By doing this you actually pick much less food than you are naturally served. Vegetables are your main course For example, you might have one plate of a cucumber dish, one of corn＆carrots, and then another with ribs. Find a few dishes that your whole family loves and rotate(轮换) those. Cut down on your meat ＆ dairy We eat very little meat. So do most Chinese. We eat very little dairy. It was hard at first. Cut it down and try to limit it to eggs, milk and yogurt. Use chopsticks to eat We love eating with chopsticks and wonder why we didn’t use them more at home. You eat a lot slower, A LOT. Introduce rice and noodles into your meals A Chinese diet includes a lot of rice and noodles. So our daily diet is no different, we eat rice and noodles 3 times a day. We wish we had known these simple tricks back home that make such a difference in our waistline. 39. According to the text, the author_________. A. moved to China to lose weight B. became much thinner eating the Chinese food C. does not really enjoy Chinese food D. had known much about Chinese food before 40. Which of the following is advised by the author? A. Eat more vegetables and less meat. C. Try all kinds of chopsticks. B. Keep using the same bowl. D. Learn to cook rice and noodles.
41. People are advised to use the smallest bowl to _________. A. eat less food C. adapt to the Chinese lifestyle B. eat more slowly D. experience the Chinese culture
Raising(饲养) pets is a popular online games among teenagers. “More than 20 of my classmates have adopted(领养) pets online, while last year the number was just 10,” said Wang Hui, a middle school student from Beijing, who also raises pets online. If you go to some websites, you can adopt virtual(虚拟的) pets like penguins, chickens, dogs and elephants. You can feed, wash, talk to and play with your pet. Dai Yingshuang from Shanghai raises pets on Kaixin001.com. This 15-yeay-old girl said it is great fun. She thinks that she has “also learned how to take care of others”. If one doesn’t feed and care for the pet, it becomes unhappy and unhealthy. So raising an online pet means spending a lot of time online. This makes many parents worried. They fear it will have a bad influence on the children’s studies. Dai said that she usually asks her uncle to take care of her pet while she is at school. Wang Zhaotong, from Anhui, has been raising a penguin on QQ.com since last year. The 14-yeay-old girl takes good care of the penguin. She said her parents know about the penguin and think it’s okay. If the students can keep the balance between studying and playing, it’s not bad for them to “raise” pets online. 42. According to the passage , ___________ of the students in Wang Hui’s class have adopted pets online this year. A. less than 10 C. more than 30 B. over 20 D. almost all
43. What does Dai Yingshuang think of raising pets online? A. It’s not interesting at all. C. It’s not good for her studies. B. It wastes time. D. It is gre at fun.
44. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Raising an online pets doesn’t mean spending a lot of time online. B. If one doesn’t feed the pet, it becomes unhappy and unhealthy. C. Raising pets online makes many parents worried. D. The students should keep the balance between studying and playing. 45. What does the passage mainly talk about?
A. Raising pets online is popular among teenagers. online. C. How to raising pets online. online.
B. It’s bad to raise pets
D. It’s good to adopt pets
D How to protect children Wed fans from unsuitable material online while encouraging them to use the Internet has long been discussed in the US. For some parents, the Internet can seem like a jungle, filled with danger for their children. But jungles contain wonders as well as dangers and with good studies, some education, and a few precautions( 预 防措施 ), the wilds of the Internet can be safely navigated(航行). “ Kids have to be online. If we tell our kids they can’t have access(机 会) to the Internet, we’re cutting them off from their future,” said an expert. Most kids have started to use search engines. Many of them are great for finding tons of interesting Internet sites, and they can also locate places where you might not want your kids to go. There are search engines designed just for kids. A certain software contains only sites that have been selected as safety. The most popular way to limit access would use what is known as a “content screener(过滤器)”. But this can’t be wholly dependable , and the best thing parents can do is to talk to their kids and let them know what is OK to see or do on the Internet. Another way is that mum or dad is nearby whe n the child is surfing(浏览) the Internet. A few other tips: Don’t put the PC in a child’s room, but keep it in an area where mum or dad can keep an eye on things. That also makes the Internet more of a family activity. Ask your child what he or she has been doing and about any friends they make online. Tell your child not to give online strangers personal information, especially like address and phone number. And tell your children never to talk to anyone they meet online over the phone, send them anything, accept anything from them or agree to meet with them unless you go along. 46. The passage is mainly about the subject of _________.
A. American children going online C. appreciating Internet
B. Internet in America D. opposing children’s online
47. What’s mean about the underlined word ”dependable ” in paragraph 3? A. devoted B. swift C. reliable D. rare
48. The best way to protect children from improper material is __________. A. to install (安装) a content screener on the computer B. to buy some search engines for the children C. to be nearby when they are surfing the Internet D. to talk to the children and persuade them to tell right from wrong 49.Which of the following is right according to the passage? A. Surfing the Internet is the best method of educating children. B. Children’s not having access to Internet may have effect on their progress. C. Using a content screener is the most reliable way to keep children having access to Internet. D. Searching engines can help children to select materials fit for them. 50. According to the passage, we can infer that _________. A. soft wares fit for children want programming C. Internet is a jungle full of danger harmful sites B. a child who is online is in danger D. Inter net contains a lot of
第 II 卷 非选择题（35 分） 第四部份 英汉互译（共 10 题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分） 51、属于 53、代表，象征 55、看着，器重 57、quality 59、responsibility 52、立刻，马上 54、主管，看管 56、当权，上台 58、attitude 60、similarity
定语从句改错（请在错误的词语下面划线，并把正确的形式填在后面的横线上） （共 10
题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分）
61 、 The
__ 62、Many children whom parents had died in the earthquake were sent to live with families in other cities. _____________
63、Tony will never forget the days which he lived in China with his mother. _____________ 64、This is the house on which my parent s used to live. _____________
65、The Summer Palace is one of the most beautiful parks which was built in the Qing Dynasty. _____________ 66、The dog, that we saw in the street yesterday, is Mary’s. _____________ 67、＂You can’t judge a book by its cover,＂ which the old saying goes. _____________ 68、The chess club of which I belong has decided to sent me and other members to Korea to take part in a friendly competition. _____________ 69 、 They have reached the point that they have separate( 分 开 ) with each other. _____________ 70、Lu Xun, who real name was Zhou Shuren, wrote many novels and essays. _____________
书面表达（共 15 分）
假定你是李华， 因为春节(the Spring Festival )即将来临， 计划和同学去敬老院(nursing home) 看望老人们。请给你的英语老师 Chris 写一封邮件，邀她一同前往，内容包括： 1. 出发及返回时间，集合地点，参与人员等。
2. 活动：包饺子(dumplings)、表演节目等。 3. 意义:让老人感觉到温暖，同时自己也很开心。 注意： 1. 词数 90---120 词之间； 2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯； 3. 信的格式已为你写好，称呼和结语不计入总词数。 Dear Chris,
Looking forward to your reply. Yours , Li Hua
师大五华实验中学 2015 至 2016 学年度上学期期末考试 高一年级 英语试卷 （满分 100 分，考试形式为闭卷，考试时间 120 分钟）得分： 第 I 卷（选择题，共 65 分） 第一部份 听力（共三节，满分 20 分） 1-5.CABCA 6-10. ABABC 11-15. BCCBA 16-20. CBACA
第二部份 完形填空（共 15 题，每题 1 分，满分 15 分） 21-25 DADBB 26-30 BCACB 31-35 CDDAD
第三部份 阅读理解（共 15 题，每题 2 分，满分 30 分） 36-40 CDBBA 41-45 ABDAA 46-50 ACDBA
第 II 卷 非选择题（35 分） 第四部份 英汉互译（共 10 题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分）
55、think highly of 59.责任 第五部份 60.相似点
56、come to power 57、质量 58、态度
定语从句改错（请在错误的词语下面划线，并把正确的形式填在后面的横线上） （共 10
题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分） 61、The person to who you spoke is a professor from Harvard University. Whom___
62、Many children whom parents had died in the earthquake were sent to live with families in other cities. whose when in
63、Tony will never forget the days which he lived in China with his mother. 64、This is the house on which my parents used to live.
65、The Summer Palace is one of the most beautiful parks which was built in the Qing Dynasty. that 66、The dog, that we saw in the street yesterday, is Mary’s. 67、＂You can’t judge a book by its cover,＂ which the old saying goes. which as
68、The chess club of which I belong has decided to sent me and other members to Korea to take part in a friendly competition. 69、They have reached the point that they have separate(分开) with each other. 70、Lu Xun, who real name was Zhou Shuren, wrote many novels and essays. 第六部份 书面表达（共 15 分） 略 to where whose